Home Remedies for Prostate Disorders
Prostate disorder is a common ailment that can affect men of all ages. Prostate is a gland that is similar, in shape and size, to a chestnut. Situated at the base of the urinary bladder, encircling the urethra, this gland might swell, at times, blocking urine output. This leads to prostate disorder, which in turn causes pain, urination problems and sexual problems. The pain might extend to the lower back and in the hips, legs and feet as well. Prostrate disorder also increases the risk of infection and cancer. One of the main symptoms of prostrate disorder is that though a person feels like urinating, nothing actually happens. This can, however, be resolved by resorting to some home remedies. In the following lines, we provide some natural ways to cure or treat prostrate disorder.
- Prolonged periods of sitting
- Exposure to cold and chill
- Infectious diseases
- Excessive sexual excitement
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Interference with the passage of urine
- Need to urinate frequently
- Pain in the lower back, hips, legs, and feet
- Difficulty in releasing urine
- Holy basil is very effective in treating prostrate disorder. In summers, you can mix 1 tsp of holy basil juice with a tsp of yoghurt and consume it once in a day. In winters, mix 1 tsp of the juice with a tsp of honey.
- An easy, yet effective way to treat prostrate would be to sit in a warm water tub for half an hour. This would help in reducing the swelling and also provide relief against pain.
- Another easy remedy is to increase the intake of water. This would be an effective way to cure prostrate disorder.
- Include a lot of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds in your diet. Avoid having starchy, sweet, spicy and seasoned foods. Alcoholic and caffeinated beverages should also be completely avoided.
- Pumpkin seeds act beneficially in treating prostrate disorder. 50 grams of the seeds needs to taken every day, either in cooked food or in powdered form.
- Mix 200 ml of spinach juice and 300 ml of carrot juice. Consume this mixture every morning.
The content on this site is informative and educative in nature with the aim of providing natural home remedies to people for restoration of health and prevention of imbalances. The educational and informative content provided on this website is not intended to take the place of the personalized advice/opinion provided by a professional health care personnel. For any medical concern, please consult your doctor/medical expert before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle. The reader assumes full responsibility for using the information on this site. This site is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from the use of home remedies provided on this site.