Home Remedies for Menopausal Disorder
Menopause marks the period when there is a permanent cessation of menstruation. It occurs in women when they are in their mid-forties to mid-fifties. It is a significant period for a woman, as it marks the end of her reproductive stage. Most women suffer from menopausal disorder at this stage. During menopause, the most affected regions of the body are the endocrine glands, gonads, thyroid and pituitary glands. Some of the symptoms seen in women going through menopause are hot flushes, night sweats, tension, irritability, headache, palpitation, insomnia, numbness, depression, dizziness and lack interest in sex. Though menopausal disorder is a natural phenomenon, its symptoms can be alleviated, using the home remedies listed below.
- Autoimmune Disorder
- Chromosomal irregularity
- Radiation therapy/ chemotherapy
- Family history of disorder
- Viral infections
- Hot flushes
- Night sweats
- Diminished interest in sex
- Lack of a normal hormonal balance
- Severe backache, due to thinning of bones
- Beet juice is very beneficial for the women going through menopause. Extract the juice of beetroot and have it in small quantities, usually 60 to 90 ml, at a time. Drink this juice three times in a day.
- Soak one tsp carrot seeds in a glass of cow’s milk for about ten minutes. Strain the milk and throw away the seeds. Consume this milk once in a day.
- Liquorice is an effective home remedy to alleviate menopausal problems. Consume a tsp of powdered liquorice on a daily basis.
- Indian spikenard is valuable in treating menopausal tension. It is advisable to have it a dose of 2 grams per day.
- Increase the consumption of vitamin D. Some of the foods rich in vitamin D are beef, bread, cheese, eggs, milk and breakfast cereal.
- The diet for a female suffering from menopausal disorder must include fruits, nuts, vegetables, sprouted seeds, alfalfa, soybeans, cabbage and olive oil. All of them provide relief from menopausal problems.
- Exercising regularly reduces the symptoms of menopausal disorder, solving the problem to quite an extent.
The content on this site is informative and educative in nature with the aim of providing natural home remedies to people for restoration of health and prevention of imbalances. The educational and informative content provided on this website is not intended to take the place of the personalized advice/opinion provided by a professional health care personnel. For any medical concern, please consult your doctor/medical expert before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle. The reader assumes full responsibility for using the information on this site. This site is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from the use of home remedies provided on this site.