Home Remedy for Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are small, hard deposits of mineral and acid salts on the inner walls of the kidneys. A common disorder in the present times, such stones are usually formed from the chemicals found in the urine, such as uric acid, phosphorus, calcium and oxalic acid. Right from the size of grit, sand particles and gravel-like obstructions to a bird’s egg, kidney stones vary in their shape and volume. The ailment is also known as renal calculi and causes pain in side or back, just below the ribs. To know more about the causes and symptoms of kidney stones, go through the following lines.
Causes Of Kidney Stones
- Improper metabolism
- Heavy perspiration
- Insufficient intake of fluids
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Wrong diet
- Excess intake of acid-forming foods
- White flour and sugar products
- Excessive intake of meat
- Too much consumption of tea/coffee
- High intake condiments and spices
- Excessive consumption of rich foods
- Lack of vitamin A
- Excessive intake of vitamin D
- Hereditary factors
Symptoms Of Kidney Stones
- Pain in the groin and thighs
- Frequent desire to urinate
- Painful urination
- Scanty urination
- Sweating and chills
- Passing blood with urine
- Pain in the side and back, below the ribs
- Fluctuations in pain intensity, with periods of pain lasting from 20 to 60 minutes
- Bloody, cloudy or foul-smelling urine
Kidney Stones home remedy treatment is quite effective. Following are some Kidney Stones cure home remedies. Read on for home remedy for Kidney Stones:
- Prepare a potion by boiling two figs in a cup of water. Drink this on an empty stomach in the morning for one month.
- Mix 1 tsp of the juice of Holy basil leaves and 1 tsp of honey. Take this every morning for 5-6 months.
- Eat Watermelon as a fruit or have its juice.
- Take out juice of radish leaves. Take 1 cup of this juice 2 times a day.
- Drink 1 glass of fresh Tomato juice, with a pinch of salt and pepper, empty stomach in the morning.
- Eat 2-3 Apples a day.
- Take 3 liters of water and mix about 8 t-spoons of apple cider vinegar to it and have all three liters over the course of the day. This should reduce the pain in a couple of days because the drink will help soften the sharp edges of the kidney stone. Visit your doctor for the regular x-rays and ultrasound checkups and you should notice a reduction in the size of the stone.
Home Remedy for Kidney Stones - Disclaimer
The content on this site is informative and educative in nature with the aim of providing natural home remedies to people for restoration of health and prevention of imbalances. The educational and informative content provided on this website is not intended to take the place of the personalized advice/opinion provided by a professional health care personnel. For any medical concern, please consult your doctor/medical expert before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle. The reader assumes full responsibility for using the information on this site. This site is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from the use of home remedies provided on this site.