Home Remedies for Genital Warts
Causes Of Genital Warts
A sexually transmitted disease, genital warts spread through any form of sexual contact with the infected person. Touching the genitals of the infected person can also cause genital warts. An indirect cause for genital warts is by sharing the towel with an infected person. At times, new born babies are born with the infection only. However, the situation is a rare one.
- Burning sensation
- Discomfort during sexual intercourse
- Small, flesh-colored or gray swellings in genital area
- Several warts, close together, that take on a cauliflower shape
- Bleeding during intercourse
- Apply oil (vitamin E) on the genital warts affected area and put some chopped raw garlic pieces on it and cover using an adhesive tape.
- Extract juice from onion slices and add salt to it. Apply this juice on the wart-affected area and see the magical effects.
- Another great idea is to apply the milky juice of figs on the warts 2-3 times in a day, till the warts disappear.
- Put few drops of apple cider vinegar on the warts using cotton ball.
- Consume foods rich in folic acid and beta-carotene. Eat plenty of green leafy veggies.
The content on this site is informative and educative in nature with the aim of providing natural home remedies to people for restoration of health and prevention of imbalances. The educational and informative content provided on this website is not intended to take the place of the personalized advice/opinion provided by a professional health care personnel. For any medical concern, please consult your doctor/medical expert before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle. The reader assumes full responsibility for using the information on this site. This site is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from the use of home remedies provided on this site.